The default perspective serves to explore the source and target
schemas, to define relations between the schema elements and to view
and manage the overall alignment.
Following is a short description of the perspective's views:
- The Schema Explorer allows you to view the structure
of the source (left) and the target (right) schema in various ways
and to define mappings between the elements of the
- The Alignment view displays the current alignment per
type relation and allows editing or removing mapping cells.
- The Properties view displays information on the
current selection, in the above image this is the explanation of the
mapping cell selected in the active Alignment view.
- The Functions view shows the available transformation
functions, which can be used to define relations. Further information
on a selected function will be displayed in the Properties
- The Type hierarchy view allows to explore the
hierarchy of a schema type, associated with the current selection in
the Schema Explorer.
- The Report List provides an overview of the last
completed processes, e.g. loading a schema or performing a
transformation, and their status.
- The Error Log gives you insight into the application's
log messages. They can be exported as log files to submit with a bug